- Keep it clean: Vulgarity, profanity, offensive material, inflammatory statements and obscenity are prohibited.
- Keep it civil: Disruptive messages that personally attack other participants are not permitted. Please be kind and respectful of others in your comments and posts.
- Keep it ad-free: Commercial messages, spam and solicitations are prohibited.
- Keep it safe: Please do not post personal information, such as your full name, your address, your phone number or your email address. Please do not post Allstate policy numbers or claim numbers. Confidential and proprietary information of yours or of third parties should not be posted or discussed.
- Keep it relevant: Keep your contributions and comments relevant to the topic at hand and work to drive those discussions forward.
- Keep it legal: You may not use this site for any purposes which are defamatory, libelous, threatening and/or harassing. You may not post third party copyrighted materials or other third party intellectual property on the site. You must comply with provincial and federal laws and regulations where applicable. You may not use the GOOD HANDS® blog to advocate or promote any illegal activity; activities that support or espouse non-consensual and/or extreme violence or sexual aggressiveness towards another individual or group for any reason; or activities that support or espouse hatred towards another individual or group based upon any criteria (including but not limited to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and/or beliefs).
All comments will be reviewed by the website administrators prior to publishing. The GOOD HANDS® blog reserves the right to delete, edit or omit any information deemed offensive, inappropriate or inflammatory.
Content Disclaimer for the GOOD HANDS® Blog
All information contained in the GOOD HANDS® blog is provided as a courtesy, and is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The contents of this website are subject to periodic change without notice. Information provided on the GOOD HANDS® blog is not intended to replace regulations, bylaws or guidelines from official sources. Although every attempt will be made to ensure that the information is accurate and timely, information is presented “as is” and without warranties. Information contained on the GOOD HANDS® blog should not be mistaken for professional advice. Information contained herein should not be considered error-free and it should not be used as the exclusive basis for decision-making. Use of website information is strictly voluntary and at the user’s sole risk.
Authors of content on this blog include Allstate employees, contract or temporary staff, or individuals who are employed by third party agencies or partner organizations. Authors may also include third parties not under contract to Allstate Insurance Company of Canada who have provided content and/or advice at their free will. Allstate Insurance Company of Canada will not be held accountable for any decisions made or any advice followed on the basis of information contained in the GOOD HANDS® blog from any source.
Other resources linked from these pages are maintained by third party sources. The GOOD HANDS® blog does not monitor all linked resources and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, views and opinions included in a third party material are strictly those of the third party author(s). These views may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of the GOOD HANDS® blog, Allstate Insurance Company Canada, its agents, officers or employees.