Do you find yourself throwing caution to the wind, buying a plane ticket spur of the moment and heading out on your next great adventure? Do you daydream about turning postcards into reality? Hate to break it to you, but you might be suffering from an incurable case of wanderlust. Here are some of the most common symptoms:
- You find yourself researching airfare to anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere in particular.
- You always stop to wonder if booking a return flight is really necessary.
- Most of your travel souvenirs come in the form of new tattoos, piercings, or great stories.
- “You just had to be there” is the subtitle to your life.
- You like maps, but that doesn’t mean you always follow them.
- You’re on a first name basis with the staff of at least one airport bar/restaurant.
- Your friends are used to having to update your contact information every couple of months.
- A simple road trip with you may require a snakebite kit, a compass, and a local phrasebook.
- As soon as the dust has settled from your last adventure, it’s time to start planning the next one!
While you’re crisscrossing the globe, you’ll want to be sure that everything back at home base is safe and secure. Learn more about personalized home insurance options for any lifestyle, and stay tuned for more great MVP content!