Do you suspect your monochromatic wardrobe and penchant for Swedish design blogs makes you a minimalist? With start-up CEOs and famous artists counted as members, you can bet it’s an exclusive club. So we assembled 10 indicators that you might, just might, be a minimalist:
- Your favourite colours are unfinished plywood and concrete.
- If you’re having more than one person over for dinner, someone’s going to have to bring their own cutlery and plates.
- You’re worried you might have too much closet space.
- House guests keep thinking you’ve been recently burglarized.
- You always found Steve Jobs’ wardrobe to be “a little flashy.”
- Others have “spring cleaning.” You have “the Great Purge.”
- The only souvenir you keep from your travels is the stamp in your passport.
- You can’t remember the last time you had to check a bag at the airport.
- You would strongly disagree that one is the loneliest number.
- You feel like this list is getting really “bloated” and could use some streamlining.
When all you have are the essentials, it’s even more important to keep your things protected. Learn more about customized home insurance options for any lifestyle. And stay tuned for more content on how to protect your most valuable possessions!